1. PRIME 2. COLOR 3. SHINE 4. SEAL
This set is a MUST HAVE with SOPHi nail polish. Since SOPHi does not contain harsh chemicals, it requires a few extra steps for durability. When worn according to application instructions, SOPHi will wear like traditional nail polish.
How To Use
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply very thin layer of PRIMER + SEALER for chip resistance. Air Dry.
- Apply 2-3 thin coats of SOPHi Nail Polish
- Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on warm heat/ low blower setting. With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens polish for maximum chip resistance.
- Apply Shine Topcoat for shine & scratch resistance. Repeat blow dryer.
- Apply Primer + Sealer on top of Topcoat for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer.
- *PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System is not needed for use on toe nails
Primer + Sealer: Methoxypropanol
Shine Topcoat: Water, Acrylates Copolymers, Polyethylene, Neem Oil
0.5 FL. OZ. 2 in 1 Primer + Sealer in one and 0.5 Fl. OZ. Shine Topcoat